This page houses our various flyers, forms and educational handouts.
Browse through and download any that interest you.
For our educational graphics (memes), click here.
Many downloads that used to be on this page have been incorporated into our Primer. Click here to go to that project’s page.
- L.E.A.R.N. Master Flyer– General info about the corporation and mission
- Adoptable Flyer– Basic flyer to put up at pet stores, rescues, shelters, etc.
- Louisiana Master Naturalist Brochure
- Reptiles and Amphibians of Caddo & Bossier Parishes– This is a one-page quick reference of the herpetofauna of NW Louisiana.
- Indigenous Herpetofauna– This is a multi-page checklist with more taxonomic detail.
- Birds of Northwest Louisiana– Courtesy of the Bird Study Group
- Mammals of NW Louisiana– This is a one-page reference of the mammals in the area.
- I Found a Baby Bird– Flowchart and instructions
- I Found a Baby Mammal– Flowchart and instructions
- Handout for our Herpetology Workshop
- Adoption Application– Print version for those who wish to use it
- Adoption Acceptance– This is the adoption contract if you are approved as an adoptive home
- Exotic Animal Acceptance Form– This is our surrender form for pet animals coming to the shelter, if you prefer to have it filled out when the animal arrives.
- Indigenous Animal Acceptance Form– This form is for animals being submitted for wildlife rehabilitation.
Do you have a handout you think would fit well on this page, or did you receive a handout from L.E.A.R.N. that we forgot to put here? Drop us a line!