This page houses our various flyers, forms and educational handouts.
Browse through and download any that interest you.
For our educational graphics (memes), click here.
- L.E.A.R.N. Master Flyer– General info about the corporation and mission
- Adoptable Flyer– Basic flyer to put up at pet stores, rescues, shelters, etc.
- Louisiana Master Naturalist Brochure
- Reptiles and Amphibians of Caddo & Bossier Parishes– This is a one-page quick reference of the herpetofauna of NW Louisiana.
- Indigenous Herpetofauna– This is a multi-page checklist with more taxonomic detail (a few taxons need to be updated)
- Birds of Northwest Louisiana– Courtesy of the Bird Study Group
- Mammals of NW Louisiana– This is a one-page reference of the mammals in the area.
- I Found a Baby Bird– Flowchart and instructions
- I Found a Baby Mammal– Flowchart and instructions
- Watch For Wildlife– Tips for reducing road injuries to wildlife
- Please Keep Domestic Cats Inside
- Living With Wildlife – Snakes
- Living With Wildlife – Snakebite Avoidance
- Adoption Application– Print version for those who wish to use it
- Adoption Acceptance– This is the adoption contract if you are approved as an adoptive home
- Exotic Animal Acceptance Form– This is our surrender form for pet animals coming to the shelter, if you prefer to have it filled out when the animal arrives.
- Indigenous Animal Acceptance Form– This form is for animals being submitted for wildlife rehabilitation.
Do you have a handout you think would fit well on this page, or did you receive a handout from L.E.A.R.N. that we forgot to put here? Drop us a line!